NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The September Referral Contest (“Sweepstakes”) begins on September 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on September 30, 2022 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Fivestar, LLC (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States & Canada who are 13 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be determined based off the number of referrals tracked by Sponsor throughout the Promotion Period. The referral data will be collected on October 1st, 2022 at 9am EST by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decision shall be final and binding on all participants. Winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address provided in their Fivestar registration information and via in-app messaging on the Fivestar App. If Sponsor does not possess the users email or have the ability to contact them via email, the Sponsor will ask the user to provide an email via in-app messaging, SMS, push notifications, or Instagram direct messaging to be able to send them their prize electronically. If the Sponsor does not have the users email, the user must provide it as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification without a timely response or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. If pool of users who are eligible for the SEC Championship tickets is greater than one, the Sponsor will choose the winner at random. The prize winner may (at the discretion of Sponsor) be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, along with a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except with the consent of Sponsor.
– User drives 20 referrals, they will win a $50 Amazon gift card
– User drives 50 referrals, they will win a $150 Amazon gift card
– User drives 100 referrals, they will win a $250 Amazon gift card and be entered to win two tickets to the SEC Football Championship on December 3, 2022
The prizes awarded will be an Amazon gift card and one prize of SEC Championship tickets dependent on the number of referrals a user drives. Prizes are not cumulative and will be awarded at the end of the Promotion Period. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA & Canada. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Entry on Fivestar: Users may enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period on the Fivestar App by sharing their unique link from their profile to third parties. Users can find their unique link on the Fivestar App by going to Account, click the three dots, and Invite a Friend. A referral is defined by sharing a unique link with a third party, they click the unique link to download the app, and create an account. The third party may enter the Referral Code provided from the user in the download process to also count as a referral. the Users who download the app but do not create an account do not qualify as a referral.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. An online must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by online users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or equipment related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder which is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s sole satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the official rules of the Sweepstakes , send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Fivestar, LLC cc: at 1334 Ashton Road, Suite G, Hanover, Maryland 21076. Request must be received no later than December 31, 20___ + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the official rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Fivestar, LLC, 1334 Ashton Road, Suite G, Hanover, Maryland 21076, [email protected]